Another 30-Day Challenge post. I hope you all aren’t too bored. These actually are fun for me and I hope you do enjoy some of what I share about me and what I love in this crazy world.
[On a side note: My heart goes out so much to George Floyd’s family right now. I watched every video – not sure why – but I wanted to see what this was about. It was a filmed murder from start to finish. I warn anyone who has a heart to please not watch but without a doubt – this man was murdered in cold blood. No excuses. You don’t choke off someone’s air supply for 8 minutes and say they accidentally asphyxiated. A psychopath slipped through the cracks and was allowed to be a police officer – end of story. This isn’t about BLM or Back the Blue, or any political stance. It’s about right and wrong. Please heal our hearts and those around the country. This is just cruel and sad – tragic. And, I’m sorry but I had to say something. I feel so sad and if one more voice can speak up about this tragedy then its worth it.]
Onto happier things: Some good Foreign music (or, foreign to me). My heart is always leaning toward the beauty of Asian music.
22. Put your music on shuffle and post the first 10 songs
I have several music collections. I wasn’t sure if I should post my list of 70s and classic pop and rock, or favorite recent music lists, or my favorite songs of all time list, or even my favorite Japanese game and anime music. But I settled on my favorite Foreign music list, which includes mainly Chinese, J-pop and K-pop music. These are my first 10 on shuffle:
- J J Lin’s – Practice Love (And its also my favorite, and the song that makes me think of Grace when I listen to it.)
2. Mika Nakashima – Yuki No Hana (short version)
3. [Eojetbam Iyagi] : IU – Last Night Story
4. Such a cute doggie in this one, and its a cute and funny story. [MV] K.will(케이윌) _ Day 1(오늘부터 1일)
5. Old school J-pop fave, Stereopony – Hitohira No Hinabara
6. [MV] Crush(크러쉬) _ Don’t Forget(잊어버리지마) (Feat. Taeyeon(태연))
7. This is my favorite IU song. IU – Through the Night
8. This was first shared to me by Grace. I love this song. It’s so bittersweet. Waa Wei – Heaven
9. Another classic J-pop song from the 80’s: Plastic Love by Mariya Takeuchi
10. I was impatient waiting for the last song. If its not Eason Chan, I will post his song at #11. Let’s see, it’s another classic J-pop band: Do As Infinity – Fukai Mori
11. Eason Chan – from The Key and I still don’t know the title of this song. I’ll have to ask Grace. It’s in Cantonese. But I love this song!
And that’s all for now. Please have a good day of seeking and searching and finding what you are looking for. 🙂
Love you Gracie! 🙂 ❤